Terms and Conditions
By using our service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are solely responsible for the content you store in the repository and for any actions taken using your account.
- You agree to use our service only for lawful purposes and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You will not use our service to upload or store any malicious or illegal content, including but not limited to malware, viruses, or copyrighted material without permission.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our system or interfere with the performance of our service.
We provide a hosting service for Git repositories. By using our service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our service, with or without notice, at any time.
- We may update these terms and conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any material changes via email or by posting a notice on our website.
- We are not responsible for any loss of data or damages resulting from the use of our service.
- We do not guarantee the availability, reliability, or security of our service, although we will make reasonable efforts to ensure its operation.
- We will not disclose your data to third parties without your permission, except as required by law, or to provide you with the service in which case you will be notified.